Join us at Edinburgh Food Festival between 26th - 30th July and celebrate the finest of Scotland’s food and drink.
Our programme for five days is ready and we have a range of activities for you to take part in at our stall. From tasting sessions, through cooking demos to debates all to discover the best of Scotland's #goodcleanfair and artisan produced food from the Ark of Taste. We will bring together local producers and suppliers and spread the Slow Food message.
- Chefs Alliance meets the Ark of Taste events- each day at 5 pm we will host a chef member of Chef Alliance who will be demonstrating what can be done with the "forgottenfood" Ark of Taste products
- Taste Experience events will feature Scottish Artisan Producers and some of Ark of Taste products
- Daily Bread event - each day we will be discovering products from Breadshare and Blair Atholl Watermill
- Taste Adventure for Kids - sensory experience session for children - Sunday 30th at 2pm
- Slow Food Youth Network Scotland will host a panel discussion to discuss the role of young people in helping shape a 'Good Food Nation' within Scotland, bringing together young food entrepreneurs, producers and future food leaders – Sunday 30th a 4pm
Full program available here