The Slow Food Cooks’ Alliance engages chefs in actively championing small-scale producers and promoting good quality, local and sustainably produced food.
We’re pleased to work with a number of Edinburgh-based Chefs serving good, clean and fair food, using traditional Scottish Ark of Taste products and spreading Slow Food philosophy.
Slow Food Edinburgh's Cooks' Alliance members (list in progress) are:
- Frederic Berkmiller, L'escargot bleu and blanc
- Carina Contini, Contini
- Alison Henderson, Twelve Triangles / freelance
- Hector Macrae, First Coast
- Marcin Medrygal, Cannonball
- Maria Locanda, Locanda de Gusti
- Neil Forbes, Cafe St Honore
- Liz Bingham, Litty’s Larder (tbc)
- Eleanor Cunningham, Edinburgh Larder
- Kaori Simpson, Harajuku Kitchen
- Caroline Rye, The Urban Fishwife
- Donna McArdle, Bridgend Farmhouse
- David Mcvey, Ostara
- Vince Cherlet, Raw Popup
Ready to find out more?
See the full list of Cooks' Alliance members in Scotland.
You can also check the up to date list of members of the Slow Food Cooks' Alliance in the UK here.